OUR TRADITIONAL FILLING LINES
- Our Traditional Aseptic Fillers process vials, cartridges and syringes
- Each Traditional Filling Line includes a Rotary Washer, Depyrogenation Tunnel, Filler, Capper and Exterior Glassware Washer
- Additional components are also available for a fully customized solution
- A wide variety of models are available with various through-put capabilities, spanning across the entire range of container sizes
- Optional processing of pre-filled syringes (loaded from the nests)
- Further, combine our Traditional Filling Lines with other processing options and modular cleanrooms
- Lastly, all Systems are in compliance with cGMP, GAMP and 21CFR Part11 requirements
Further, in the future we will provide an Aseptic Fill-Finish Line configuration tool for your convenience. However, at this time we encourage you to contact us directly at 877.297.7763, while that portion of our website is still under construction.
Additionally, please send us your preferred container sizes and respective run rates and we will provide a customized line quote per your specific requirements.