Our Robotic Aseptic-Compounding System (ACS) streamlines and speeds your IV compounding-formulation processes, delivering pharmaceutical industry standards into your aseptic unit
ADVANTAGES OF OUR ROBOTIC FILLING SYSTEMS
- ACS is an isolator. You can install it in a class D environment.
- ACS incorporates Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) sterilization.
- ACS compounds on average 35 doses/hour.
- ACS provides continuous monitoring. You will have immediate access to all relevant monitoring data
- ACS uses advanced vision systems, includes verification of needle inclination and injection points
- ACS guarantees positive identification. Vials and final containers are all traced via Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- ACS truly multitasks. Loading/unloading, sterilisation and compounding can all take place simultaneously.
- ACS includes workflow management. You will be able to manage automated and manual compounding with one system.